Monday, June 25, 2007

 
EUROPEAN TOUR
TOUR OF EUROPE



















Without further ado, here are our CONFIRMED dates for the month of July:

3-6 JULY @ BBB / BARCELONA with G-STAR

9 JULY @ TOWER OF LONDON / LONDON / with THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE QUEEN

10 JULY @ CARGO / SHOREDITCH with DJ KENTARO

11 JULY @ PLAN B / BRIXTON

12 - 15 JULY @ NORTH SEA JAZZ FESTIVAL / ROTTERDAM

22 JULY @ KUNSTLERHAUS MOUSONTURM / FRANKFURT

25- 26 JULY @ FESTIVAL MUSICAS DO MUNDO / SINES

28 JULY @ HARBOURFRONT CENTER / TORONTO

There are a couple more dates floating around there unconfirmed so please keep checking back here daily for the updated schedule. And we'll see you out there!


Comments:
Hi,

I've been a fan since I heard you guys on Gilles Peterson's show a few weeks ago and just can't get enough of your material on youtube.
I was really looking forward to seeing you guys like and buying a couple of CDs, but unfortunately I will be out of the country when you guys are gonna be around London town. I really hope you'll be coming back soon and maybe even touring eastern europe (I spend a lot of time there and have many friends there who have been really enjoying the videos I forwarded them).

All the best & hope to hear you live soon!

Eddie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?